Wednesday, March 30, 2011

effects of Brick kilns

1) looses top soil of the land which is best for agriculture so in long run it reduces the food grain yield.
2.) increases the temperature in surrounding areas.
3) smoke affects on mango and jack fruit crop. makes them spotty and reduces the crop value.
4) increases dust pollution in the area.
5) cutting woods for firing the kiln are illegal and that reduces the forest cover.
6) reducing forest cover destroyes the corridor for wild life.
7) Brick kilns should not be in Village boundary.
8) Mining of the sand for illegal brick kilns is illegal mining.
9) According to M P Govt rules there should not be any brick kilns near human habitation and no tree should be cut along the path and water bodies.
These are the major issues against the brick kilns.

1 comment:

Kingshuk Dutta said...

Mr. Satyendra Tiwari.... I just went through your blog... Needless to say I was simply blown away... Sir. I would be grateful to you if u could provide me with your email-id. The reason being I would love to learn a bit of wildlife photography from you. My name is Kingshuk Dutta and My email-id is kingshuk.dutta12@simc.edu....

I am doing my masters in Mass communication and have recently tryin to develop photography as a hobby. I study in Pune at Symbiosis Institute Of Media and Communication.

If it helps my case in any way, it would interest you to know that my father's name is Kunal Dutta and My grandfather's name is Shri Jagat Jyoti Dutta. I will be hopeful to hearing from you....
and once again Sir, your blog is nothing short of amazing.....