Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Photoshop Technique

Today when I came back home I found an email waiting for me from one of my friend complaining about my pictures. His main complaint was that my pictures are not brightly clean! After reading that I thought I must clerify my position. I do not like to play with my photos on computer. I dont sharpen them and dont do any other touching work or adding or removing of objects. I just adjust the curve and levals, thats all. I do only that much what my agency allows me to do. Sharpening the image on computer is full NO-NO for me.
There may be my other friends with similar questions in their mind so this is my answer. By the way you would like to see this image that is coming on the front cover on a book.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0521515297/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=471057153&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0521735866&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1P0KRYVZ8G842728D22A
Copy it and paste it to see a leaping Tiger.
Satyendra

No comments: