Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bhopal, Dry Upper Lake


Last time when it happened i missed to record it on camera. But this time I decided not to miss it so I went to Bhopal to photograph upper lake. Only few months back i enjoyed a boat ride in Upper Lake. I walked on all most part of lake looking for different butterflies and flowers. It was hot and so hot that even butterflies decided to hide in shade.

Upper Lake is not that deep as I thought. It could be interesting to walk around after rain to look for insects. I photograph some rare butterflies from that area previously.

I had not seen my mother since jan. Recently she was seriously ill. Her lungs doesn't work properly. In simple words they lost their elasticity. After her retirement she stopped working in the house. Two daughter in laws and two grand daughters were always there to serve her food and tea on bed or on sofa. She spents her day reading news paper, Ramayan, Gita or watching T.V. So literally no physical excercise of any sort. Now she is so unfit that cant even walk few hundred metres.

I feel soorry for her. I asked her repeatedly to reduce the weight but she never listen to these suggestions that cut her food. She is fond of good eating and so the her brother. We all laugh on this.

My two younger Brothers, Devendra and Omhari, visited Somnath dwarka and other places in last winter. Now Hariom decided to do the same route with his family and mother in law. Munmun enjoyed walking on beach.

My train journey to Bhopal and back was horrid. waiting list no 2 ticket in second a/c never got confirmed. So i had to travel in passenger train up to Bina. Similar thing happened in return journey. My ticket was RAC means sharing side lower bunk with another passenger. It was tiring. Learnt a lesson Never buy any waiting list e.ticket.

No comments: