Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bandhavgarh

I was away for six days. Most important job was to consult the doctor about my back. I am suffering with Lumber spondolytis. Dr says few days medication and care will put me back on the road.
I travelled through Agra, Mainpuri, Etah, Etawah, and Karhal. These are the places to see Sarus Crane. I saw loads of them sitting, standing, feeding and preening next to farmers in their farm land. At one place one boy claims that one bird comes to feed off his hand. I did not see it but I accepted his claim.
At many places i miss my camera. Taanga or Horse Cart is one complete subject for book. First time I saw a lady Taanga women in Mainpuri. But all these cities are dirty and dirty. Agra has quality to top the list. People who can afford drink bottle water in Agra. If you are there be careful with food and Salad.
Just come today to hear that a tigress is going to be translocated from here to Panna on 4th morning or 3rd evening.
Let us see what happens.

No comments: