Monday, February 1, 2010

Nagaur

I am hooked to Horse Photography or in other words I am spreading my wings in Photography.
After Dundlod Endurance I decided to attend most of the cattle fairs in Rajasthan, only if my pocket allows me.
I checked Nagaur for hotels but found none on Internet so I took the help of Sunil Kapoor in Jodhpur. He asked someone else to book a hotel for me in Nagaur. I reached there on 23rd and immediately I visited the fair. Attendance of people and animals in Nagaur fair this year was poor due to the local body election taking place at the same time. I found Nagaur fair very interesting for various reasons. Rajasthan Tourism Hotel is not an alternate to stay there. They may improve but I did not found that place "perfect for a peaceful stay". Shree Aditya Hotel where I stayed is also on main highway but back side room are more peaceful than front one.

No comments: