2.) increases the temperature in surrounding areas.
3) smoke affects on mango and jack fruit crop. makes them spotty and reduces the crop value.
4) increases dust pollution in the area.
5) cutting woods for firing the kiln are illegal and that reduces the forest cover.
6) reducing forest cover destroyes the corridor for wild life.
7) Brick kilns should not be in Village boundary.
8) Mining of the sand for illegal brick kilns is illegal mining.
9) According to M P Govt rules there should not be any brick kilns near human habitation and no tree should be cut along the path and water bodies.
These are the major issues against the brick kilns.